Available, delivery time 2-5 days
The Extra Coarse Grater creates thick coarse stripes and is ideal for everything that needs to be coarse. The Extra Coarse Grater excels in grating cheddar and other cheeses, as well as a wide range of fruits and vegetables, such as apples, onions, cabbage and potatoes
Extra Coarse grated cheese can be used for all sorts of ‘au gratin,’ like potato skins au gratin, but also ideal for a fresh taco salad.
Use/food: Cheese, Apples, Cabbage, Potatoes
- Long-lasting, ultra sharp, stainless steel blade- Made in USA
- Entirely from surgical grade, stainless steel
- Laser welded for enduring strength
- Non-slip rubber ends for stability
- Ergonomic handle
- Slider-Attachment to protect fingers available
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy storage: reusable protective cover (not dishwasher safe)
- Measurements: 31.2 cm x 7.5 cm x 3.00 cm
- Exact grating surface: 12.6 cm x 6 cm
- Five unique blade styles available in this series
The Professional Series is the combination of unparalleled performance with exceptional durability and simple elegance. The paddle-shaped graters are all laser welded for enduring strength and offer non-slip rubber ends for stability.
There are five grating options to choose from: Coarse, Fine, Medium Ribbon, Large Shaver, and Extra Coarse
Microplan® - The Company
With almost 40 years experience of photochemical manufacturing, the company introduced a new form of woodworking tools in 1990, followed by a kitchen line in 1994 and expanded into the personal care industry in 2004. With North American and European operations, and worldwide distribution, the company currently owns several U.S. process patents and produces successfully over 400 products for the housewares and personal care industries.
0 of 0 reviews