Microplane - Premium Zester-Grater - Cinnamon Orange
Prices incl. VAT (shipping costs + delivery times)
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 7372
- Hersteller-Nr.: 46823
- Kostenloser Versand ab € 50,- Bestellwert
- Steuerfrei einkaufen für Geschäftskunden
- Produkte direkt an Freunde Senden & verschenken
The Microplane® Zester has written history. Formed like a wood rasp they have become a must have for both professional and hobby cooks and remains our best selling product worldwide. The famous Zester Blade Style creates a very fine grating result that looks like angle hair and is ideal for everything that you want to have finely grated.
Use finely grated citrus zest for a fresh vinagrette, for specific sauces, or even home-made cookies.
- Long-lasting, ultra sharp, stainless steel blade- Made in USA
- Ergonomically designed soft-touch handle
- Anti-scratch rubber ends
- Dishwasher saf
- Easy storage: reusable protective cover (not dishwasher safe)
- Four unique blade styles available in this series
- Measurements: 32,5 cm x 3,50 cm x 3,00 cm
- Exact grating surface: 20,3 cm x 2,5 cm
These are the graters that laid the foundation for Microplane® kitchen tools and made them a "must - have" amongst professional chefs and cooking enthusiasts. Each grater features the company's iconic long and narrow, rasp-style design that originated in the woodshop.
The high-performance Premium Classic Graters were derived from the Original Classic series, but were enhanced with new ergonomic soft-touch handles and anti-scratch rubber ends.
Microplane® - The Company
With almost 40 years experience of photochemical manufacturing, the company introduced a new form of woodworking tools in 1990, followed by a kitchen line in 1994 and expanded into the personal care industry in 2004. With North American and European operations, and worldwide distribution, the company currently owns several U.S. process patents and produces successfully over 400 products for the housewares and personal care industries.