Microplane - Julienne Slicer - Gourmet Series
Prices incl. VAT (shipping costs + delivery times)
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 32968
- Hersteller-Nr.: 45041
- Kostenloser Versand ab € 50,- Bestellwert
- Steuerfrei einkaufen für Geschäftskunden
- Produkte direkt an Freunde Senden & verschenken
The Gourmet series complements the Premium Classic series with its timeless design and variety of blades. Due to the sharpness of the stainless steel blades, the material to be cut is precisely cut and not crushed. The ergonomic soft-touch handle and rubber foot allow a stable hold and flexible handling. The professional Juliennehobel enriches the competence and variety of the gourmet series. Fast, precise and easy to cut hard vegetables or fruits with the new professional Juliennehobel. The vegetables glide on the planing surface made of stainless steel without much effort and are precisely cut by the vertically razor-sharp upstanding blades. The new planer is designed so that the julienne strips (for example of carrots, potatoes, beetroot, kohlrabi, zucchini, celery, apples or pears) can always be cut into equally long and thin strips without having to adjust the cutting height. This makes it even faster and easier by the hand. Whether for steaming in a wok, as a decorative garnish with salads or to refine soups or desserts, fine strips of vegetables and fruits found in the vitamin-rich and healthy cuisine multiple use.
The following blade types are available in this series: Coarse, 2-way cutting edge, fine, large rasp, very coarse, star blade, XL coarse and the professional vegetable slicer. You can choose the blade according to your needs and the desired friction result. The reusable protective cover allows safe stowage. Easy to clean: simply rinse under running water and allow to dry. Dishwasher safe.
- Cuts long, thin strips of carrots, zucchini, red cabbage, potatoes, apples, etc.
- Razor sharp stainless steel blades cut vegetables cleanly and evenly into pens
- The default blade setting makes everything easier and faster
- Ergonomic soft-touch handle fits comfortably in the hand
- Non-slip rubber foot gives additional support
- The professional Juliennehobel complements the graters of the Gourmet series of Microplane®, which reflects the blade competence with eight different blades.
- Easy to clean - running water is often enough / Dishwasher safe
Microplane - Gourmet Series - Features
- Durable, razor-sharp stainless steel blades - Made in USA
- Ergonomically shaped, pleasantly soft handle
- Scratch-resistant plastic feet
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy to stow: reusable protective cover included (not dishwasher safe)
- Dimensions of the grater: 31.5 cm x 7.5 cm x 3.00 cm
- Dimensions rubbing area: 12.6 cm x 6 cm
Designed with both the professional chef and home cook in mind, the extensive, paddle-shaped Gourmet Series was enhanced in design and function. It looks sleek and offers ample grating and shaving surface, soft-touch handles, plus non slip rubber ends for added stability.
Handsomely crafted, the high-performance Gourmet Series features seven grating options: Coarse, Medium Ribbon, Fine, Large Shaver, Extra Coarse, Star blade, and Ultra Coarse.
Microplane® - The Company
With almost 40 years experience of photochemical manufacturing, the company introduced a new form of woodworking tools in 1990, followed by a kitchen line in 1994 and expanded into the personal care industry in 2004. With North American and European operations, and worldwide distribution, the company currently owns several U.S. process patents and produces successfully over 400 products for the housewares and personal care industries.