Microplane - Ultra Coarse Grater - Black - Gourmet Series
Prices incl. VAT (shipping costs + delivery times)
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 8976
- Hersteller-Nr.: 45011
- Kostenloser Versand ab € 50,- Bestellwert
- Steuerfrei einkaufen für Geschäftskunden
- Produkte direkt an Freunde Senden & verschenken
The ultra-coarse grater has a wider grating surface compared to our traditional Gourmet Series' graters. Thus, it is ideal for use with cabbage, soft cheeses, zucchini, carrots, potatoes, apples and pumpkin requiring more grating surface and making grating more efficient and effortless.
Use grated cabbage for a sauerkraut recipe or nice coleslaw or prepare braised red cabbage with grated apples. Use fresh grated Pumpkin for a creamy pumpkin soup.
- Long-lasting, ultra sharp, stainless steel blade- Made in USA
- Ergonomically designed soft-touch handle
- Anti-scratch rubber ends
- Slider-Attachement to protect fingers available
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy storage: reusable protective cover (not dishwasher safe)
- Measurements: 31,5 cm x 11 cm x 3,00 cm
- Wider grating surface: 13,5 cm x 9,5 cm
- Seven unique blade styles available in this series
Designed with both the professional chef and home cook in mind, the extensive, paddle-shaped Gourmet Series was enhanced in design and function. It looks sleek and offers ample grating and shaving surface, soft-touch handles, plus non slip rubber ends for added stability.
Handsomely crafted, the high-performance Gourmet Series features seven grating options: Coarse, Medium Ribbon, Fine, Large Shaver, Extra Coarse, Star blade, and Ultra Coarse.
Microplane® - The Company
With almost 40 years experience of photochemical manufacturing, the company introduced a new form of woodworking tools in 1990, followed by a kitchen line in 1994 and expanded into the personal care industry in 2004. With North American and European operations, and worldwide distribution, the company currently owns several U.S. process patents and produces successfully over 400 products for the housewares and personal care industries.