Microplane - Coarse Grater - Master Series
Prices incl. VAT (shipping costs + delivery times)
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 24995
- Hersteller-Nr.: 43300
- Kostenloser Versand ab € 50,- Bestellwert
- Steuerfrei einkaufen für Geschäftskunden
- Produkte direkt an Freunde Senden & verschenken
Microplane - Coarse Grater - Use/food: Carrot, Cheese, Ginger, Chocolate, Hard Cheese, Garlic, Walnuts.
Microplane® launches Master Series, a new collection of elegantly designed hand-held graters crafted in walnut and stainless steel. Reflecting Microplanes iconic wood shop heritage and todays popular craftsman styling, Master Series offers the best in contemporary styling, durability, and flawless performance. The exceptionally beautiful, oiled walnut handles (wood sourced from the U.S.) are comfortable to hold and add a distinctively warm and chic design to kitchen decors. Delivering superior results every time and years of enjoyment, Master Series is the perfect choice for the craftsman in the kitchen.
Use/food: Carrot, Cheese, Ginger, Chocolate, Hard Cheese, Garlic, Walnuts
- Long-lasting, ultra sharp, stainless steel blade- Made in USA
- Non-slip end for added stability
- Reusable protective cover included
- Material: 18/8 (300 series) stainless steel grating surface and US Certified walnut handle
- Blade made in the USA
- Slider-Attachement to protect fingers available
- Easy storage: reusable protective cover (not dishwasher safe)
- Measurements: 32 cm x 10 cm x 4 cm
Designed with both the professional chef and home cook in mind, the extensive, paddle-shaped Gourmet Series was enhanced in design and function. It looks sleek and offers ample grating and shaving surface, soft-touch handles, plus non slip rubber ends for added stability.
Handsomely crafted, the high-performance Gourmet Series features seven grating options: Coarse, Medium Ribbon, Fine, Large Shaver, Extra Coarse, Star blade, and Ultra Coarse.
Microplane® - The Company
With almost 40 years experience of photochemical manufacturing, the company introduced a new form of woodworking tools in 1990, followed by a kitchen line in 1994 and expanded into the personal care industry in 2004. With North American and European operations, and worldwide distribution, the company currently owns several U.S. process patents and produces successfully over 400 products for the housewares and personal care industries.