Microplane - Adjustable Slicer with V-Blade & Julienne Blade
Prices incl. VAT (shipping costs + delivery times)
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 5356
- Hersteller-Nr.: 48940
- Kostenloser Versand ab € 50,- Bestellwert
- Steuerfrei einkaufen für Geschäftskunden
- Produkte direkt an Freunde Senden & verschenken
Unfortunately, there are delays in delivery due to the current situation.
Current delivery date: May 2021
Our ultra sharp, stainless steel Microplane® Adjustable Slicer cuts paper thin to thick slices with the straight edge. Or switch to the included julienne blade for long, thin, even strips. Additional product instructions can be downloaded or printed here.
- The adjustable V-cutter with Julienne function offers two cutting options.
- Durable, ultra-sharp V-blade - slices fruit, vegetables and cheese effortlessly and accurately
- Extremely sharp Julienne interchangeable blade - Cut the ingredients into long, thin and even strips
- Reversible deck: Fold down the deck to change from discs to julienne strips Infinity Dial - choose your own thickness Choose from paper thin to ultra thick!
- Non-slip foot and shell anchors - provides stability and allows cutting directly over a bowl
- Ergonomic, soft grip and dial - non-slip and easy to hold
- Dimensions: 12" x 4" x 1 "
- Material: 18/8 stainless steel blade and frame. Plastic body.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Blades made in USA
Microplane® - The Company
Microplane® is based in Russellville, Arkansas by family-owned Grace Manufacturing Inc., a long-standing company specializing in the crafting of precision thin metal parts for home and industrial use.
With almost 40 years experience of photochemical manufacturing, the company introduced a new form of woodworking tools in 1990, followed by a kitchen line in 1994 and expanded into the personal care industry in 2004. With North American and European operations, and worldwide distribution, the company currently owns several U.S. process patents and produces successfully over 400 products for the housewares and personal care industries.