Microplane - Professional Peeler
Prices incl. VAT (shipping costs + delivery times)
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 8981
- Hersteller-Nr.: 48091
- Steuerfrei einkaufen für Geschäftskunden
- Produkte direkt an Freunde Senden & verschenken
With the Microplane professional peeler, both soft and hard food can be peeled thinly. Whether carrots, cucumbers, zucchini, potatoes, asparagus, parsnips, kiwis, mangoes or apples - the movable blade always adapts to the shape of the peel. This will only remove as much shell as needed. Also, when dishes are to be garnished with thin fruit and vegetable strips, this unique blade sharpness comes as called.
- Razor sharp double-sided stainless steel blade for effortless peeling
- movable blade - always adapts to the shape of the peel
- Ideal for carrots, cucumbers, zucchini, potatoes, parsnips, asparagus, mangoes and apples
- Ergonomic soft-touch Grif
- Practical potato eye remover
- Suitable for right and left-handed people
- Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hand
- Easy to use and easy to clean (dishwasher safe)
It all comes down to one thing - Microplane® kitchen tools are extremely sharp. The tiny razor-like cutting edges cut food without ripping, tearing or shredding which preserves and intensifies the foods aroma and flavor. While most manufactures rely on clumsy metal stamping to produce inefficient cutting edges, Microplane® creates precise, razor-sharp teeth utilizing their signature chemical etching process.
With this technology, Microplane® developed an extensive range of kitchen products that make cooking a breeze. Zesting, grating, and slicing become efficient, effortless, and just plain fun with a Microplane® grater. Many professional chefs, restaurateurs and cooking enthusiasts all over the world use the revolutionary Microplane® graters to tame their kitchen work, and are stunned by its sharpness!
The following series constitute the Microplane® kitchen line: Premium Classic Series, Gourmet Series, Professional Series, Speciatly Series and the Easy Prep Series.